Monday 30 July 2012

New items for sale


I have added some new things to my ‘shop’ page, below are more details and pictures.





I wanted this Moses basket and stand to be a replica of one that I had for my babies when they were small.  I think it looks quite realistic and it has a folding stand, all of it handmade by myself.  The Moses basket comes with the folding stand and has a moving hood and a matching quilt and pillow.




I based this blue pram loosely on the ‘modern’ 1970’s design.  It is blue cord with contrasting baby print lined inner and matching apron.  It has moving wheels, a white padded handle and shopping basket.  The pram comes complete with a tiny blue pram pillow & quilt set and little pram toy.





This little baby boy is a part sculpt with gently movable limbs, he has blond hair and comes dressed in a blue top and dungarees and he even has a removable soother.  Included in this set is a baby gym, a hooded towel and flannel, a set of toiletries in a little basket, a bottle, a baby book and a little teddy with blue ribbon.


3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love your creations. The bassinet seems that of my daughters when they were babies. Is an exact replica of a real one. The blue buggy is awesome. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby. Your pictures are lovely.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un conjunto maravilloso!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete